Control Cash Flow
Lower Group Health Premiums = Improved Cash Flow: Having a PEO’s fortune 500 health plan at lower cost is like giving you and your employees a raise.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance: PEOs aggregate hundreds of employers (with thousands of employees) under one master work comp policy for buying power.
Cash is king in a growing company
- By joining a PEO’s group health plan you are part of a large group and therefore enjoy the buying power of a large company. Your company is no longer rated as a small employer.
- The PEO protects you and your employees from volatile group health rate increases. Quality health plans at affordable rates help you attract and keep good employees.
- Workers’ compensation premium down payments have a big impact on cash flow. With our PEO programs you keep that money in your bank – no down payment.
- The StreetSmart Solution combines workers’ compensation premiums with payroll. This Pay-as-You-Go plan allows your premiums to float with the level of your payroll. When work is slow there are no large monthly payments.
- With a StreetSmart Solution you eliminate untimely Work Comp Premium Audits that put you at the mercy of the insurance carrier auditor. Audits can involve a great deal of your staff’s valuable time and they rarely produce results in your favor.